Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Five Things To Remember About September 28, 2011


  1. When I woke up this morning, I woke up to a prayer request text from a very dear friend. I prayed and prayed and prayed.
  2. My Statistics professor thought it would be a good idea for our class to grade our classmates tests in class....not good dude, not good. I pay for college for YOU to grade the tests. Not to mention that this is a math class therfore the entire math problem should be graded, not just the answer.
  3. My herb garden sprouted! I think it is the dill and possibly the cilantro but I can't tell because my labels were eaten. *see post from yesterday.
  4. I was invited to attend a luncheon in honor of Camp Fire USA. Not only was it a delicious lunch, but I was also inspired and moved by the stories of children who have been raised in poverty and have overcome very challenging obstacles to be successful. There were tears of joy and happiness brought to my eyes. I am honored to be able to support such an amazing organization. http://www.campfireusa.org/
  5. I rode my scooter to school this evening and decided to stop by the food truck at the Siegl's by my apt. It was Gandolofo's NY Deli. So delicious and a lovely evening to stop at the food truck.
My little pit stop on the way home from class.
My first sprouts of dill and possibly cilantro! (can't tell because someone stole my labels)

No comments:

Post a Comment