Sunday, April 29, 2012

Headed Out to Florence

I have a lot to update you all on but my laptop is dead. I didn't buy the adaptor to connect my laptop to my converter so I haven't been able to charge it. Since we have a three hour drive tomorrow to Florence, I plan to get all caught up once my laptop charges.

I have a ton of video updates and pictures to last for days and I've only been here for 3 days! It is truly amazing and I haven't even left Rome. I've met some amazing people, danced a couple nights away and visited incredible historical sites. I'm overwhelmed with it all honestly.

Stay tuned....I promise to have some good videos and updates tomorrow. Until then, I'm off to bed now....it's 12:40 am here and we have an early morning tomorrow, heading to the Vatican.

Ciao!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you're having a great time! Can't wait to see more pictures and videos!

    ReplyDelete