Monday, October 3, 2011

Five Things To Remember About October 2, 2011

  1. Ninja and I got up to have breakfast and go to church. He is really sweet and loves cooking for me. It was a wonderful church service and I am so blessed to have a man who loves me and the Lord with all his heart and soul.
  2. After church we went to a yummy Mexican food place for lunch. The patio was so nice with sunshine and a cool breeze.
  3. We went home to relax and I ended up napping on the couch for an hour or so. I love Sunday naps with football on the TV and the windows open. Lovely.
  4. My neck started hurting a little and I got a headache so I decided to go for a run. I am so happy I did because it felt GREAT! I think after running so hard on Saturday, taking an easy 3.5 mile run was just what I needed. My legs didn't feel heavy and I felt really comfortable in my pace.
  5. The couple that Ninja has been staying with cooked out for us that evening. We made shish kebabs and roasted corn. YUMMY. Since it was Ninja's last night at their house we called it his celebratory dinner. He is very excited to finally have his own place again. I'm so proud of Ninja.

No comments:

Post a Comment