Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Five Things To Remember About October 8, 2011

  1. Today is the Red River Shootout! OU VS TX. It's always a big day in Dallas and a great excuse to get together with friends early in the morning and have some football watching, day drinking fun! We chose Stan's Blue Note as our watching venue. It was a beautiful day on the patio and OU kicked some Texas tail. It was a blow out game. Poor longhorns.
  2. Bestie and I had a wonderful breakfast before the game at Cafe Brazil. I got the veggie tacos and they were amazing. Not to mention the yummy Holiday Coffee they have. YUM!
  3. Ninja got here at about 11:00...just in time for game time. I was so excited to see his face. I missed him so much. Bestie loved him. I'm so happy they got to meet.
  4. After the game we all went to relax for a little bit at home and played with the doggie I was dog sitting. Bestie took a little nap on the patio and then we were all ready to go by 6 for round two.
  5. We didn't do anything too exciting though. Just met up with a few friends, played some giant jenga, ate some food and then danced the night away.

No comments:

Post a Comment