Monday, October 17, 2011

Five Things To Remember About October 13, 2011

  1. Last night was my first night staying with an old dog named Heidi. She is so very sweet and her parents live in an amazing high rise condo on Turtle Creek. I woke up to the most amazing sunrise view this morning from my bedroom. I've never seen a Dallas sunrise like that before. It has definitely made this day a lovely one!
  2. I had a pumpkin spice latte from Starbucks. What a wonderful little Thursday morning treat.
  3. One more sleep and I get to see Ninja!!!!
  4. I met a long time friend for dinner that I hadn't caught up with in over a year. It was so amazing to catch up and share all of the wonderful things we have been blessed with and the lessons we have learned over the last year. God moves in the most amazing ways!
  5. I feel old because we had dinner and I was home by 8:30, pooped, ready for bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment