Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Five Things To Remember About October 4, 2011

  1. I think the distance and having a relationship with the phone 4 nights a week is starting to wear on me.
  2. My friends are out of town and need me to watch their sweet doggies. Ruby and Winston are the cutest little Shi tzu's.
  3. I had a meet and greet with a couple that I am house/dog sitting for next week. They live in a condo right next door to my office building and they have an amazing view of downtown from their home. I will also be using the valet to park my car each evening...and they bring it to you in the mornings when you leave. Hello spoiled. Cannot. Wait. Oh and the dog is cute too...
  4. Today is a very sweet friend's birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MISS M!
  5. After my meet and greet I went home and did absolutely nothing. I was worn out emotionally and physically. WHEW!

No comments:

Post a Comment