Monday, October 3, 2011

Five Things To Remember About September 30, 2011

  1. I woke up this morning very tired. I had been up pretty late watching TV, you know all those important shows like Grey's, Private Practice, and The X Factor.
  2. I get to see Ninja in about 8 hours!
  3. Ninja and I are having a bit of a growth conflict. I say that because every relationship has its ups and downs. We are very lucky to have not had many at all so far, but when we do it seems that we end up growing better and stronger together and as individuals. We have grown and are learning every day. This one is no different. I love Ninja more and more each day that I have known him. I am amazed by him and he makes me want to be a better person.
  4. While driving to see Ninja, I had the music turned up loud and sang and sang and sang! I love Chris Tomlin's music.
  5. We had dinner at the Olive Garden, yes you read that right, the Olive Garden. I wanted pasta and there aren't many options where Ninja lives. It was pretty good though. I love the salad and bread sticks.

No comments:

Post a Comment