Monday, October 3, 2011

Five Things To Remember About October 3, 2011

  1. It was terrible saying goodbye to Ninja this morning. I drove in this morning which means getting up at 5 am and driving for about 3 hours. No bueno. I just hate leaving him.
  2. I had to stop to fill up with gas at 6 am as I was leaving town. Gas stations are kind of scary at that time of morning. I'll remember to fill up the night before next time. Eeeeeeek.
  3. I did have an amazing 2.5 hour praise and worship session while driving, though. Talk about a great way to start the day! I turned on my pandora Hillsong United station. Perfect I tell ya!
  4. I had a pumpkin spice latte and Ninja stocked my purse up with breakfast snacks for the road. LOVE!
  5. I had class tonight and we got our 1st tests scores back. I did terrible, but I think it is because I am lazy. I should have done so much better. I am very disappointed in myself. I MUST do better next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment